Suites Hotel Apartamentos El Goleto is situated on the
Costa Del Sol, in the municipality
of Manilva. Manilva is
situated at the extreme south west of the province of Malaga.
At 97km of the Malaga capital and 35 km from Gibraltar and
Constitutes the point of union between the Costa del Sol
and the Campo Gibraltar.
Suites Hotel Apartamentos El Goleto is only a few kilometres from the
magnificent golf course of Valderrama, the exclusive Sotogrande Marina port and
that of Puerto Banús, and the lively Marbella is
far enough away to enjoy the night life in Marbella
and the peace and tranquillity typical of the whitewashed villages of the Spanish Coast.
Only a few minutes on foot you will find the Golf
course La Duquesa Golf
and very near by you will find numerous golf courses, amongst them it is worth
mentioning the prestigious Valderama Golf situated in the development of
Sotogrande, considered the most luxurious and glamorous of all the Costa del Sol. Its 10 golf courses can be found only a
few kilometres from our complex. The polo pitches and the marina are also
important attractions that Sotogrande offers.
Estepona and Sotogrande (which are part of the municipality of San Roque)
are neighbouring towns of Manilva, as it also Marbella
and Gibraltar. The distance to Málaga airport
is 95km, that is to say 1 hour by car by the toll road.
Manilva is a traditional fishing municipality and has
many vineyards where the sweet sherry moscatel is cultivated for which it is
Approx 100km and 1 hour drive along the A7-E15
motorway toll road
• Leave the airport complex follow and signs to Cadiz and Algeciras
and the A7 – E15. Do not follow Malaga
• Take care at Marbella to keep left and stay on the toll
• There are two toll booths on the journey and
rates vary during the year. The first will be around Euro 3 and the second
about Euro 4. Note that road turn-offs are not numbered, rather they are
measured in kilometres.
• By-passing the town of Estapona , the road dips. Immediately after
turnoff km155 get into the right hand lane ready for km 153. This is as the
motorway rises towards (and just before) a tunnel.
• At the roundabout at the end of the slip road,
take the third exit, again confusingly signposted Cadiz/ Algeciras, but this
time this is the non-motorway AP7 or N340 (Spain also confusingly seems to have
at least two numbers for any given road). Do not take the first roundabout exit
as this will take you back onto the motorway toll road.
• 10 km to go. Keep going straight across 5
roundabouts (the last just before the underpass at Sabinillas, with Lidl's
supermarket on the right).
• At the next roundabout at km 143 you will see
the Eroski supermarket on your right
• Take the first exit right into the Los Hidalgos
• At the end of the 50 yard dual carriageway,
turn left between the orange painted walls into Calle Rubi.
• In 150 yards at the T junction, turn right up the
hill into Calle del Jade.
• In 200 yards at the top of the hill, take the 3 rd
exit from the roundabout onto the dual carriageway of Camino de Pedraza (not
• The entrance to the El Goleto complex is the
first turning after 50
yards on your left.
• Once inside, take the first right, and right
again, following the Reception signs.
Approx 40km and 30 minutes drive along the A383,
A7-E15 motorway (no toll section) and AP7 - N340
• If you have walked from Gibraltar airport to
the Spanish side ( La Linea
), cross the main road and collect your car from Aurega Crown in the new kiosk
block facing you.
• Turn right out of their car park back up to the
main road that you crossed from the airport and turn left.
• Follow the road around until you come to the
roundabout junction with the A383 (a garage on the opposite side) Turn right
• Join the motorway (A7-E15) towards Malaga .
• Exit the motorway at km 133 and take the AP7
–N340 towards Estapona.
• At the Eroski roundabout at km 143 turn left
into the Los Hidalgos urbanisation.
• Follow the above from instruction 9.